WBBOR REALTOR® Application
Your membership in the Walton Barrow Board of REALTORS® is an investment in your career and profession.
As a REALTOR® member of our board, you are entitled to a number of great services, discounts and benefits offered at the local, state, and national levels. Throughout the year, WRBOR offers several events, programs and committees for you to participate in.
- Know your industry and stay up to date:
- WBBOR Website www.waltonbarrowboardofrealtors.com
- Georgia REALTORS® (GAR) Website www.garealtor.com
- National Association of REALTORS®(NAR) Website www.realtor.org
- WBBOR Weekly Email Updates
- Georgia REALTOR® Magazine
- NAR REALTOR® Magazine
Your membership can translate into major savings as you will have access to:
- Arbitration & Mediation Services
- Georgia REALTOR® Contracts
- Legal Helpline
- Auto, Dental, Error & Omissions, Health and Vision Insurance
- Multiple Discounts on travel, technology and services
As a member benefit, we offer FREE Education classes to our members, any 3 hour CE class we have is FREE to our members.
Membership with Walton Barrow Board of REALTORS® makes you part of one of the most powerful and influential grassroots lobbying efforts in the country. We encourage all members to become involved and support the REALTOR® Political Action Committee (RPAC). More information can be found on the WBBOR website.
1. A Completed Membership Application
2. Membership Fees paid- If necessary, Staff will call you regarding your application. Membership fees are billed via Quickbooks invoice or NAR link to be emailed to you.
3. Completion of the WBBOR New Member Orientation Online or in Classroom within 6 months of submitting your application. More information can be found in your Welcome Letter or on the WBBOR website under the Education tab. (If you have completed with another association, proof must be submitted by emailing to email@example.com)
4. Completion of a qualified Code of Ethics course within 6 months of submitting your application to the Board. More information can be found in your Welcome Letter, on the WBBOR website, or by taking the class on National Assocation of REALTORS’ Apply here. (If you have completed with another association, proof must be submitted by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org)
WBBOR REALTOR® Membership Dues
THERE ARE NO PAYMENT PLANS FOR NEW MEMBERS
GAR & NAR PRORATED MONTHLY
WBBOR PRORATED QUARTERLY AFTER JUNE
MEMBERSHIP YEAR: January 1- December 31
Processing of more than 1 credit card will result in a $10 fee.
DUES: LOCAL, STATE, NATIONAL & Application fee must be paid. The last column is total due.
Please fill the form below. Please do not take any Member Orientation or Ethics training until you have received your Welcome Email.
Walton Board of REALTORS
Phone (770) 267-8671