Have questions about advertising rules, post-license, MLS, or how to navigate the WBBOR website? See the attachments below!!
How to enter your NRDS # in GAMLS you use to get the GAR Forms to populate
GAMLS & FMLS only receive information every 4 hours (8 am, 12 pm, 4 pm etc..) from our database, access to the forms may be delayed because of this. You must enter your NRDS number into either your Profile area in FMLS or in the Transaction desk for GAMLS to gain access to the GAR Forms
Having trouble accessing the forms on FMLS, Help Desk can help you 404.255.4219 Option #1.
Having trouble accessing the forms on GAMLS, please see the end of letter for instructions.2
To login in the GAMLS.com, take the following steps –
- Contact your broker or office administrators and request that they send a “Roster Request” to GAMLS via “Roster Management” on the homepage
- Once the information is received, you will be added to your Broker’s roster and will receive an automated email with your unique User ID and password. If you don’t receive your email, give us a call to the membership department!
- After receiving your login information, go to GAMLS.com (the member website) and enter your User ID and password in the fields at the top of the page
- Make sure you upload your personal image and company logo at the top of the GAMLS homepage and make sure your personal information is correct by clicking on the “Update” link in the top right corner! To gain access to GAR forms take the following steps:
- After logging in to GAMLS.com, select “TransactionDesk” in the “Quick Access” section towards the middle of the page.